[TRNSYS-users] Ahu coupled with a secondary heating / coolingsystem

Mehdi Shahrestani mahdishahrestani at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 1 04:59:25 PST 2011

Matias

There are some points which should be considered.

You did not mention which cooling/heating load you are monitoring.
1-Cooling/heating load of type 56 or 2-cooling/heating load of type 56 plus
cooling/heating load of external coil (in AHU).

If you are monitoring the first one and your supply air temp is equal to
room set point definitely you could not see any difference.

If you are monitoring the second one you should see difference.

Apart from that it seems that you are supposing to have supply air equal to
room temp. If I am right I should say that this assumption is not true and
supply air should be roughly in 10 difference from room temp.

Hope it helps

Regards

Mehdi

  _____