[TRNSYS-users] Ahu coupled with a secondary heating / cooling system

Matias Garcia matias.garcia0 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 01:16:45 PST 2011

Dear Trnsyws users,

I forgott to say that the supply air temperatures from the AHU are 20°C for
winter and 18°C for summer. i could understand that there is no change in
winter as my set point is 20°, but in summer with a set point temperature
between 24-28°C there should be a difference on the cooling load when
sending more or less air