[TRNSYS-users] Ahu coupled with a secondary heating / cooling system

Matias Garcia matias.garcia0 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 01:13:44 PST 2011

Dear Trnsys users,

I am simulaitng an AHU coupled with a secondary system for heating and
cooling. For the secondary system I am using the heating and cooling type
manager from Type 56. What I obtain is independtly from the air change rate
imposed by the mechanical ventilation, the cooling and heating loads of the
type manager remain the same. Are the heating and cooling type managers not
adequate to simulate this or I am doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance!

Matias