[TRNSYS-users] Orientations in different hemisphere and building Wizard

Marion Hiller hiller at transsolar.com
Wed Dec 14 03:26:10 PST 2011

Dear TRNSYS Users,

yes, the equations of the wizard are for the northern Hemisphere. We
apologize for this.

In the upcoming update of TRNSYS17 this is fixed. Solving this issue
user friendly took somewhat longer than expected.

Are you simulating a building with 3D data or without?

Best regards,

Marion

Dipl.-Ing. Marion Hiller
TRANSSOLAR: KlimaEngineering - Technologien für energieeffizientes Bauen
und Nutzerkomfort in Gebäude
Munich - New York - Stuttgart + 49.711.67976.0

Transsolar Energietechnik GmbH, Curiestrasse 2, 70563 Stuttgart
Amtsgericht Stuttgart - HRB 23347, Steuernummer 99073/00911, USt-IdNr.:
DE152272639

Geschäftsführer: Dipl.Ing. Matthias Schuler, Dipl.Ing. Thomas Auer,
Dipl.Phys. Stefan Holst, Prof. Dipl.-Ing. Bleicher

  _____