[TRNSYS-users] Orientations in different hemisphere and building Wizard

Thibaut VITTE thibaut.vitte at h3c-energies.fr
Wed Dec 14 02:55:56 PST 2011

Dear Trnsys users,

I Know that to input orientation one must take into account hemispheres.
0= South in northern and north in southern hemisphere.
However, when using the building Wizard, I've seen that hemisphere is
not taken into account. I've looked into the equations, and it seems to
me that the reference is 180° for north, which means that the wizard
could be a little "ethnocentred"  ? ;-)

Or maybe I didn't get it and there's something else ?

Regards

Thibaut