[TRNSYS-users] Atrium simulation with multiple airnodes

ewen raballand ewen.raballand at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 05:04:08 PDT 2011

Dear users,
I still have no idea how to simulate buoyancy airflow between the airnodes
of the atrium.
COMIS and CONTAM are based on orifice model to calculate airflow through
windows or cracks but there is no orifice between each airnode of the atrium
model, only virtual planes...
Is it better to simulate the atrium as one zone with one airnode ? What is
then the interest of multiple airnodes ?

Thanks,

Best regards
Ewen