[TRNSYS-users] Boundary wall

Ayman Sarwa aymaneldakhl at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 5 07:50:12 PDT 2011

I am simulating single zone by Trnbuild and Trnsys 17, I define the floor as boundary and select boundary as identical when I read  the energy from inside surf. of floor conv.  to air and longwave radiation to other surfaces = NTYPE19 the QCOMI of floor, and Temp. of inside floor, I note that,
for all cases when I define the ground Temp i.e Input of type 56 by type 77 (ground temp ) or by const value , the QCOMI always keeps +ve while T sur_in < T zone, i.e the energy transfer from air zone to floor  , but  QCOMI  must be -ve, Why ?
Any one can help me to Know what is happen ?
thanks
------

Best Regadrs
Eng. Ayman  Mohamed