[TRNSYS-users] Active layer for internal zones

Adrien JEZEQUEL - ITF a.jezequel at itf.biz
Mon Sep 13 02:03:50 PDT 2010

Dear Heloise,

To define your active layer applied in an internal wall, you have to
change wall category from INTERNAL to ADJACENT of the same thermal zone.

For example:
You have an INTFLOOR defined as INTERNAL in "ZoneA" without active Layer
: ZoneA - INTFLOOR Internal
You put an active layer to INTFLOOR.
Then you change your INTFLOOR from INTERNAL to ADJACENT to zone "ZoneA".
With an active layer, it's possible to define an adjacent wall into the
same thermal zone (that the same with chilled ceiling layer) : ZoneA -
INTFLOOR (with active Layer) Adjacent to "ZoneA"

Best regards
www.itf.biz <http://www.itf.biz>
www.itf.biz <http://www.itf.biz>

	Adrien JEZEQUEL
Simulations Thermiques Dynamiques
*ITF*
	62, Rue du Bolliet
73230 St Alban Leysse
FRANCE
Phone :
Fax :
Mail:
	+33(0) 479 750 029
+33(0) 479 852 122
a.jezequel at itf.biz

/Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer
cet e-mail que si nécessaire
Please, consider our environmental responsability before printing this email
/