[TRNSYS-users] Problem in make a link between data file and new component

Mehdi Shahrestani mahdishahrestani at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 9 19:29:20 PDT 2010

Hello Everybody

I have a strange problem in my new component.

I am going to use a data file in my new component.

The data file is linked into the new component and the response is quite
well. But, the problem is in performa, the line related to logic unit
(parameter for link data file and the component) is not highlighted and is
not getting number automatically. Where as in standard components of Trnsys
the logic unit line is highlighted and the number is automatically assigned.

Enclosed you can find what exactly I mean. Picture.1 is view of perfoma in
standard component and picture.2 belongs to the new component. As it is
clear logic unit in former is highlighted and the latter not.

I was wondering if anybody could give me a clue to solve the problem.

Regards

Mehdi

Figure1: Standard type 655 (Typical)

Figure2: New Component