[TRNSYS-users] Simulation with Type655 air-cooled chiller

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Wed Sep 8 05:59:21 PDT 2010

Dear Chun Kwong LEE,

I have thought about this same concept with my outdoor condensing unit on
my residential air conditioner. Does the solar radiation on the unit have
any effect? My intuition says that that there in negligible effect because
ambient air is moving through the unit very quickly and air has relatively
little capacitance.

Best regards,

Matt Duffy