[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS-users Digest, Vol 69, Issue 8

Samar-Jumah-Mustafa.Jaber at Tu-Ilmenau.De Samar-Jumah-Mustafa.Jaber at Tu-Ilmenau.De
Sun Sep 5 23:26:08 PDT 2010

Dear Elias Sasati

Try to check the range of your axises. May be the
heating and cooling load is out of your coordinate range.

Samar

trnsys-users-request at cae.wisc.edu schrieb:

Dear TRNSYS users,  After
creating my building in TRNBuild, setting the wall types, creating the
zones, manage the schedules and doing all the requirements, I try to
simulate the bulding in different climate data.  I am creating a new
multizone project in TRNSYS Simulation Studio and let the program guide me.
Then I double click on the building icon I am replacing the path with the
location of my .bui file in "External Files" tab.  I change the parameters
of the Temperature plotter (Type 65d) to meet the case and connect the:

	* "temperature air node of ZoneN" (TAIR_N) -> "left axis variable N"

and then the:

 	* (sens. energy demand of zone N) QsensN -> "right
variable axis N".

  When I run the simulation I am getting only the room
temperatures without the energy demand plotted.   Any ideas how I can get
the energy demand (Q) for heating and cooling according to the climate data
to keep the zone temperatures fixed to my prefernce. I am using TNSYS 16.
Thank you for your time, Elias Sasati