[TRNSYS-users] exporting trnsys types in Matlab/Simulink

muhammad waseem m.waseem.ahmad at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 05:59:05 PDT 2010

Dear Trnsys users,
I have a query regarding exporting trnsys types in simulink. I export types
directly by right clicking on type and clicking on export to simulink. After
exporting all the types and connecting them I ran simulation in simulink. I
got different error messages; such as
1) Unexpected MATLAB expression.
2) Error in 'COUPLING/FORCING FUNCTION FOR
DIVERTOR'<matlab:das_dv_hyperlink('DAS','mdl','COUPLING/FORCING
FUNCTION FOR
DIVERTOR')>: Initialization commands cannot be evaluated.

I hope some one will help me out.
Thanks

Looking forward to hear from you.

Kindest Regards