[TRNSYS-users] Shading

Sancho,Fernando fernando.sancho at sonnenwaermeag.de
Mon Nov 29 03:11:33 PST 2010

For those who have the same problem,

I used Sombrero software to simulated the factor of shaded area every hour of the year. Trough a data reader I combined this result with the radiation data in Trnsys to obtain the total amount of energy along a year.

But I found some problems, that I´m trying to solve right now, with the diffuse radiation: The diffuse radiation depend on the Horizontal beam radiation and the total horizontal radiation, but this way results the diffuse radiation on the shaded area sometimes bigger than on the same unshaded area. And the modell should not consider reflexion on the shadow elements.

Anyone have experience with these problems?
Thanks