[TRNSYS-users] Shading

Sancho,Fernando fernando.sancho at sonnenwaermeag.de
Wed Nov 24 08:42:02 PST 2010

(or how simple problems are not that simple ;-))
Hallo dear Trnsys-users,
I knew   that type 68  simulates the shade from an external object... so I was  sure I could do it quick and easily... but my collector field is quite big and the objects are near so I can not define an unique  "obstruction.dat" because that would be referred to a point, not a surface.
I´ve  already checked the archives but I didn´t find any solution... Is there any way to do it better than divide "manually" the surface in different small ones?????
Thanks in advanced