[TRNSYS-users] integrate external systems in the type 56

Pablo Díaz Núñez p.diazn87 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 02:49:57 PST 2010

Dear transys-users.

I want to integrate a heating system with external equipment in type 56,
maybe with radiators or a heating floor. I started using trnsys a month ago
and I still don't know how to connect the external equipment to the type 56,
I mean, how "to tell" the type 56 that the heat emmited from de radiator is
the energy transfered to a zone.

I think I have to create some new inputs for the temperature rate control,
heat power, etc but I'm not very sure...

Thanks in advance,
Pablo.