[TRNSYS-users] integrate external systems in the type 56

keilholz, werner werner.keilholz at cstb.fr
Wed Nov 10 03:02:16 PST 2010

Hi Pablo,

You are right, you have to create new inputs. It is very easy to do in TRNBuild (right-click on the building and choos "Edit building") :

Go to the heating type manager (Typemanager/Heating). Under "Heating Power" choose "limited". Then click on the green (Trnsys17) or blue (Trnsys16) arrow to create the variable (choose "Input"). Save everything.

Back in the project window, right-click on the building again and choos "Update Building Variable list". Now the new variable appears.

Good luck,

Werner