[TRNSYS-users] A lot of convergence warnings

knut.erik.enerstvedt at niva.no knut.erik.enerstvedt at niva.no
Tue May 18 01:28:02 PDT 2010

Hello,

I have no experience with chilled ceilings, but as I understand the manual
(chapter 6, page 47), the chilled ceiling layer has to be the first layer
(inside surface) in a wall. Or, if you have an adjacent wall, it can also
be the last one (inside surface of the adjacent zone).

I was hoping that someone else with more experience with chilled ceilings
would see your posting and give a more helpful answer.

Best regards,
Knut Erik