[TRNSYS-users] A lot of convergence warnings

Mavi Cambronero Vázquez maviqnk at gmail.com
Thu May 13 08:38:45 PDT 2010

Thanks for your answers.....

I´ve noticed that the problem is the chilled ceiling used. It´s the first
time that I try to use it and I supose I didn´t succeed. I know how to
create a chilled ceiling layer, but I´m not sure what are the following
steps. What I did was integrate the new layer as the last one in a new wall.
TRNBuild said to me that a wall with chilled ceiling can´t be external,
boundary or internal, so the only option is that it is adjacent.... adjacent
to the roof???So I created a new zone called roof! I´m a bit confused.

If someone could help me I´d be very grateful!

Thanks