[TRNSYS-users] type 556 in Trnsys 15

ankur khandelwal mnitankur at gmail.com
Wed May 5 23:16:06 PDT 2010

Dear trnsys users,

I am now trying to use type 556 in trnsys15 to simulate ground heat
exchanger. But as I start the simulation by using this component I got the
error "Error Reading Gauge1.progress: Invalid floating point operation." I
have not change anything in model, just I am using the sole (only type556
and nothing else) type in the project and simulating.

I have another problem with weather data "energy plus weather data".
whenever i use it error comes " cannot overwrite T89.tmp file". However I
used this type of energyplus weather data file sucessfully earlier.
Please advice me on that also.

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Ankur