[TRNSYS-users] Urgent!! - help on Type 340 Multiport Storage

Janne Paavilainen jip at du.se
Thu May 6 02:00:20 PDT 2010

This is an "old" trick:
Increase Type340 parameter 123 " precision for the mixing process in the store" to a large value.

This shouldn't affect results much, but that should be of help to the simulation getting stuck. And might also make it run a bit faster.
Try 5 or 10 even 100 or something even larger. Also compare the results with the different values for this parameter to see if you get significant differences.

/ Janne

Janne Paavilainen
MSc, PhD student
Researcher in Energy and Environmental engineering
Solar Energy Research Center SERC
Högskolan Dalarna
SE-781 88 Borlänge
Sweden