[TRNSYS-users] PID Controller

David Bradley bradley at tess-inc.com
Tue May 4 14:45:17 PDT 2010

Jace,
  There is no fundamental incompatibility. Type647 expects a value
between 0 and 1 and the way you have your PID set up, it sounds like it
is outputting a value between 0 and 1. Bear in mind that Type647 does
not automatically divert the remainder of the flow to the other port. If
you have two outlets and all the flow that does not go one direction
automatically goes the other way, you might consider using Type11-f. And
no, this is not the first time I have ever recommended using a standard
Type in place of a TESS Type... :-)
Best,
  David