[TRNSYS-users] PID Controller

LE GALL, Jace jace.legall at bouygues-construction.com
Tue May 4 22:36:20 PDT 2010

David,

I had thought of this problem so I tried using a 'parameters' to create
a second signal opp = 1 - control_signal that I've set as an input on
the other port but it was still useless. Fortunately, it worked when I
changed to a Type11-f. So your advice would be to use the standard types
as often as possible (I am an new TRNSys user)?

Thank you for your helpful response,

Best regards,

Jace LE GALL

BYME Engineering Hub