[TRNSYS-users] GenOpt Java heap space error

Benoît Andlauer benoit.andlauer at ensmp.fr
Thu Mar 4 23:15:10 PST 2010

Dear Jeff, Dear all,

The simulation runs perfectly in TRNSYS with the same parameters as the
initialization simulation in GenOpt, and completes in a few minutes.
When I choose to display the TRNSYS progress bar while running GenOpt, I can
check that the TRNSYS simulation terminates. But, then, there is this very
long pause, and after that the error message prompts in GenOpt window.

I thus suspect that the problem lies in the communication of the simulation
results between TRNSYS and GenOpt.

Best regards,
Benoît