[TRNSYS-users] GenOpt Java heap space error

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Fri Mar 5 09:11:08 PST 2010

<The simulation runs perfectly in TRNSYS with the same parameters as the
initialization simulation in GenOpt, and completes in a few minutes.
When I choose to display the TRNSYS progress bar while running GenOpt, I
can check that the TRNSYS simulation terminates. But, then, there is this
very long pause, and after that the error message prompts in GenOpt
window.>

Which version of TRNSYS and GenOPt are you using?  Send us your project
and any data files that it requires and we'll try it here.

Jeff

Jeff Thornton
President - TESS, LLC

22 North Carroll Street - Suite 370