[TRNSYS-users] pipe configuration radiant floor

Francisco Fernandez franciscofh at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 03:43:39 PDT 2010

Hello

I have a problem with the radiant floor components. I actually do a project
about a comparation of differents radiant floor models. I use Type 712, Type
705, Type 360 and the active layer included in Type 56.

My problem is when I run with a component that has an external file where
the pipe cofiguration is defined. The error is: "The radiant slab model was
unable to correctly read the external data file containing the buried pipe
configuration.  Please make sure this file is in the correct format,is not
open by another application, and is correctly ASSIGNed in the TRNSYS input
file and re-run the simulation".

I would like to know if somebody can help me.

Thank you