[TRNSYS-users] Desiccant Cooling

Thibaut VITTE thibaut.vitte at h3c-energies.fr
Mon Jul 26 02:49:30 PDT 2010

Dear Julie,

You can find in the Tess librabry some useful HVAC types, e.g.
humidifiers, fans or heat exchangers.
But these can be handled with a simple equation, it depends on the
precision level you want (Steady state?, constant effectiveness?...)
As far as the desiccant wheel, it seems to me that it is the same than
the one avalaible in the free library in the trnsys website.
It is a valuable model, but the efficiencies asked as parameters are
never given by manufacturers. So it makes it difficult to initialise.

Cheers.
Thibaut