[TRNSYS-users] Trndll.dll rebuild issue

QiChao Zhu QiChao.Zhu at sg.panasonic.com
Mon Jan 18 23:50:36 PST 2010

Hi everyone,

I want to rebuild the kernel. I download Intel Fortran complier and
follow the manual. The kernel can be built successfully but it seems
very odd. I compare the rebuild Trndll.dll with the original one that
installed on my pc. The rebuild one is about 5.4MB while the original
one is about 8.2MB. Then when I use my own component with rebuild kernel
it prompts Error Message 105 while it is ok with original one. I search
the maillist but can't find further solution for the issue. Can anyone
help? Thanks.

Regards,

qichao