[TRNSYS-users] Error when using Type534

a8304506 at graduate.hku.hk a8304506 at graduate.hku.hk
Fri Jan 15 03:54:21 PST 2010

Dear all.

When I try to perform a system simulation using Type534 storage tank, the
follwing error messages are found:

TRNSYS Message    103 : The TRNSYS TYPE checking routine has found an
inconsistency in the specified component between the input file and the
information expected by the Type
Reported information  : An illegal PARAMETER value has been reported by the
model. The model has reported that Parameter 30 is the problem - but this may
not be the case. Please check the component configuration.

There are only 5 parameters in the proforma,so I don't understand why there is
Parameter 30.  I am using the default plugin file in the TESS directory.
Please advise how I can rectify the error.  I also attach the input file for
your reference.  Thank you!

Best Regards
LEE, Chun Kwong
Division of Building Science and Technology
City University of Hong Kong

----- End forwarded message -----

----- End forwarded message -----