[TRNSYS-users] Invalid floating point operation: strangebehaviour

keilholz, werner werner.keilholz at cstb.fr
Tue Feb 9 02:36:26 PST 2010

Matteo,

If your Dll goes directly to Userlib, you probably have a quite old Trnsys16 version -> you should update to the latest Trnsys 16 (its free).

Is there a directory called ReleaseDlls in Userlib? If so, it is a recent version and your Dll goes there.

The exception in TRNExe may still be triggered by your type - typically by delivering invalid values. You should

Assembly/Control cards/ Debug mode = true (variable 9) when making the deck with Studio.

This adds "NAN_CHECK 1" and "OVERWRITE_CHECK 1" to the deck to catch these error (and show the variables which cause them).

Again, this is not available in older versions of Trnsys - if you don't have it you should definitely update.

Werner