[TRNSYS-users] Invalid floating point operation: strange behaviour

Matteo DF deframat at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 02:25:11 PST 2010

Dear Werner,
thank for your explaination... First of all I have to say that there are
some little differences, for example my \Trnsys16\UserDlls\ folder is called
\Trnsys16\UserLib and I'm generating direclty there the dll... Anyway I
don't think this is the problem...

When I start the debug, Trnsys starts and stops exaclty at the same point
giving the same error (invalid floating ...). Anyway in CVF I'm not able to
see the line where the problem occurs. In the message area, I get some
errors saying: "First-Chance exception in TRNExe.exe: 0xC0000090: Float
Invalid Operation" followed by "The trhead 0x99C has exited with code 0
(0x0)". So I'm not able to see the line where the problem happens...

Does this means that the error is not caused by my type but somewhere else
or I'm doing wrong my debug?

Thanks again!

PS: Laurent, my variables are declared as real under trnsys and double
precision under CVF...