[TRNSYS-users] Invalid floating point operation: strangebehaviour

Matteo DF deframat at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 02:56:27 PST 2010

Hi again,
my trnsys version is 16.00.0038 so it's not the most recent one... Anyway
under UserLib I have the two folders you've mentioned, ReleaseDlls and
DebugDlls. Probably the installation of TESS models created them, so my
version is a bit old.

Anyway, trying to run my simulation in debug mode I discovered that there's
another unit which is giving NaN as output... In fact type 534, vertical
storage tank, by Tess is producing error 419 with the output 1, which is
directly connected to the type I was developing. This output 1 is the
temperature at outlet and I don't know how it's possible that it influences
so much the simulation.
I'll check again the implications of this temperature.

Thanks for your help!
Matteo.

--
La scoperta è vedere ciò che tutti hanno sempre visto e
pensare ciò che nessuno ha mai pensato.