[TRNSYS-users] error when opening sketchup

Annie Marston A.Marston at eb-engineers.com
Thu Dec 16 06:30:35 PST 2010

Hi,

I am using the TRNSYS 3d plugin for SketchUp V7. I have v8 but the plugin doesn't seem to attach to v8 (is this correct? Is there a plugin for v8). Whenever I open sketch up I get the following error:
Sorry... the plugin has encountered an error. This error may cause unpredictable behavior in the plugin continue this session with caution! It would probably be a good idea to exit SketchUp  and start again. (unfortunately this happens everytime I open sketchup)

For help please contact...

Error:
NameError
Wrong constant name jectinfoInterface

Backtrace:
C:/Program Files (x86)/Google/Google SketchUp 7/Plugins/Trnsys3d/lib/DialogManager.rb:31:in `const_get'
C:/Program Files (x86)/Google/Google SketchUp 7/Plugins/Trnsys3d/lib/DialogManager.rb:31:in `restore_state'
C:/Program Files (x86)/Google/Google SketchUp 7/Plugins/Trnsys3d/lib/DialogManager.rb:31:in `initialize'
C:/Program Files (x86)/Google/Google SketchUp 7/Plugins/Trnsys3d/lib/AsynchProc.rb:13:in `call'

My version of the plugin is 1.0.5.362

Can you help

Thanks
Annie

Dr. A. Marston, Ph.D. LEED(r) AP
Building Performance Analyst

Ebert & Baumann Consulting Engineers, Inc.
An  Enterprise  of  the  Ebert-Consulting Group

734 15th Street, NW
Suite 1000
Washington, D.C. 20005, USA
Tel          +1.202.608.1334