[TRNSYS-users] error when opening sketchup

hotline hotline at transsolar.com
Mon Dec 20 03:00:28 PST 2010

Hi,

that's a known problem in the RESTORE_STATE function that won't affect
the functions of Trnsys3d so just ignore this message.
In the next version this function that causes the message will be turned
off.

Christian

TRANSSOLAR Software Team

hotline at transsolar.com

www.trnsys.de

Transsolar KlimaEngineering - Technologien für energieeffizientes Bauen
und Nutzerkomfort in Gebäuden

Transsolar Energietechnik GmbH, Curiestrasse 2, 70563 Stuttgart /
Amtsgericht Stuttgart - HRB 23347 / UsSt.-Id: DE152272639

Geschäftsführer: Dipl.Ing. Matthias Schuler, Dipl.Ing. Thomas Auer,
Dipl.Phys. Stefan Holst, Prof. Volkmar Bleicher

  _____