[TRNSYS-users] Air/Water HeatPump

Florian Methner flo.met at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 2 03:37:14 PST 2010

Hi,

I'm pretty new to TRNSYS and I have to use it for a student project.
For this project I'm supposed to simulate a heating system which includes an
air to water heat pump. The heatpump is specified as a Mitsubishi Zubadan
PUHZ-HRP 125
(
http://www.klimageraete24.de/shop2/index.php?user=klimageraete24&clang=uk&hkat=362&proid=2246&skat=545
)

Which TYPE is the appropriate one for this kind of air/water heatpump?
I was looking at the TYPE 504 (in cooling mode) but I can't find the correct
tables to create the external cooling performance data file.
Would this TYPE and this approach be the correct one? If so I'll try harder
to get the data.

Any help is appreciated,
cheers

Florian