[TRNSYS-users] type works as part of TRNDLL.dll but not astypexxx.dll

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Thu Dec 2 08:49:03 PST 2010

Hello Konrad,I realize that David just sent you a message, but I have another suggestion. This could be due to a compiler setting. May I assume that you are using the IVF compiler? I found at least on setting or 'Properties' difference between the TRNDLL and the MyType project (this will be corrected for the next 17.00.0019 release).  Right click on MyType, go to Properties -
Hi all! I have a strange problem with compiling a type.  When I add the fortran code to the source code path of the TRNDLL project and rebuild the TRNDLL.dll everything is ok. I can use the type in my deck and it works fine. When I compile the type as a user-lib-dll, I can run the type in my deck, but it doesn’t operate correctly. It’s outputs are wrong (i.e. it returns NAN-values). Has anyone an idea why it works as a part of the TRNDLL.dll but not as typexxx.dll in the user lib? Thanks in advance, best regards,Martin