[TRNSYS-users] Air/Water HeatPump

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Thu Dec 2 08:15:40 PST 2010

 Florian,I would recommend one of the three AWHP components in the new  TESS Libraries 17: Type941(Normalized AWHP - Ambient air humidity effects  included), Type917(Normalized AWHP - Ambient air humidity effects  neglected), or Type938(Normalized heat pump water heater for the TESS Storage Tank Library).If you don't have access to these components, you could always use the Type42 performance map component based on the performance of your heatpump. I cannot read German, but I did see some performance curves in one of those PDF files on the website.Best regards,Matt Duffy  ----- Original Message -----From: "Florian Methner" >;flo.met at googlemail.com