[TRNSYS-users] Integrator negative vlaue

Kersken, Matthias Matthias.Kersken at ibp.fraunhofer.de
Wed Sep 23 06:11:52 PDT 2009

Hello Fara!

If You only want to integrate some results You can sum them up with excel.
If Your Time Step is different from 1 h You may have to divide the resulting sum with the number of Time Steps per hour.

With Regards,
	Matthias Kersken

---

Dipl.-Ing. Matthias Kersken
Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter / Abteilung Energiesysteme
Fraunhofer-Institut für Bauphysik
Institutsteil Holzkirchen
Fraunhoferstraße 10
83626 Valley
eMail: Matthias.Kersken at ibp.fraunhofer.de
Telefon 08024 / 643-204
Telefax 08024 / 643-366
www.ibp.fraunhofer.de
Dipl.-Ing. Matthias Kersken
Research Associate / Department Energy Systems
Fraunhofer Institute for Building Physics
Branch Holzkirchen
Fraunhoferstraße 10
D-83626 Valley
eMail: Matthias.Kersken at ibp.fraunhofer.de