[TRNSYS-users] Integrator negative vlaue

Farah Gammoh fgammoh at stud.fh-offenburg.de
Wed Sep 23 05:09:02 PDT 2009

Hello,
What happens when you feed in a negative value into an integrator?
I would like to subtract something rather than add, but an itegrator doesnt seem to do that. Once i feed in a negative value, It doesnt integrate anymore, the value remains the same.

Or if that doesnt work, I would like to reset the itegrator under certain conditions. Meaning, when the integrator recieves a value of 0, it is reset to zero too.
I tried doing that by subtracting the value of the integrator from itself, but as mentioned above, it doesnt seem to work.

Thanks,
Farah