[TRNSYS-users] Integrator negative vlaue

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Wed Sep 23 08:03:50 PDT 2009

Dear Farah,

When you feed an negative value into an integrator, it integrates the
negative value accordingly. I have created and attached a simple project
that demonstrates this. The integrated value should decrease when you feed
the negative value assuming you are using Type24 for your integration. If
you're using Type55, you will probably have to alter the parameters
accordingly to make sure it is doing what you intend. I am not quite sure
why it doesn't integrate anymore in your case. If you send me your
project, I might be able to find some time tomorrow to take a look.

Best regards,

Matt Duffy