[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS early simulation stop

Michael Casier michael.casier at student.kuleuven.be
Mon Oct 5 23:11:15 PDT 2009

Dear TRNSYS users

I have composed a simple configuration with some constant inputs, a MATLAB component, a printer and a plotter.  When I start the simulation, there is no problem.  But I try to do the simulation over a period of one year (8760h).  After 2917h - up to then, the plotter gives a correct output, and I receive also an output (.out)-file from the printer-  the simulation stops.  I receive an error, but without specifications.  When I try to deduce details about ther error, by giving the command 'lasterror" in Matlab, I get no answer.

My Matlab component type 155 has 7 inputs and 4 outputs.  I have already tried a lot of things to solve the problem, but nothing works. It may be a problem of 'out of memory', but I don't know how to solve that.

Is there somebody who can help me?  I 've been searching already for 4 days now.

Thanks a lot

Yours sincerely

Michael Casier
Student civil engineer KULeuven