[TRNSYS-users] Pv system

Edwin Gabriel Cruz Lazo edwingabriel19 at yahoo.es
Sat Oct 3 13:03:23 PDT 2009

Hello users!

 I have been working on a photovoltaic with batteries system. I had designed my system  for 3.9 kW. My design uses  4 module (in serie) and 7 (in parallel). Peak power module is 205 W (evergreen) and peak insolation is 1010 W/m^2. I supose the generated power peak should be 5740 (4*7*205) (ideal) but when I simuated by trnsys the peak power generate by array  to reach around 900 W.
I am using Type 94a, Type 48c and Type 47b.

I set up all parameters but I hesitate about 18 ( module serie resistance), how can I do to set up this parameters? It's a default value or must I calculate?.  I think It could be what makes reach a lower power.

Could some user help me, really please?. Can dear user provide me some papers of old experiences about this study? Any paper where I can learn, specially about parameters.

I think is a really general description but I try to find somebody who drives me thoought that. It's because I am student and trying to finish my proyect and get a good califications. I don't want dissapoint to myself. I try to find on time.

Thank you very much in advance for any help.

P.D: If some user is from Latin America or Spain, please let me know. I am ready to  chat or talk by phone. Please.