[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS early simulation stop

keilholz, werner werner.keilholz at cstb.fr
Tue Oct 6 01:15:38 PDT 2009

Michael,

I think the key to the problem is to find out if the problem is on the MATLAB or TRNSYS side. If MATLAB just shuts down, producing a log file (usually called something like hs_err_pidNNN.log where NNN is the process number), you should try to find the vector computed by TRNSYS producing the error and debug it in MATLAB alone.

If it is not the MATLAB model which is unstable, you should try the opposite (produce a TRNSYS project without MATLAB which causes the same phenomenon).

I'm afraid this is not much more than psychological support, but I've been through similar pain over the last 2 days (at the end one always finds a solution :-) ).

Werner