[TRNSYS-users] Psychrometrics error

SOTIRIS KONSTANTELOS mc03106delos at yahoo.gr
Mon Mar 16 11:16:09 PDT 2009

Dear TRNSYS users,

I'm trying to simulate a solar powered air-conditioning system, using an absorption chiller which is connected to a cooling tower (type 51b).There is a problem though.Error manager warns me with this message <<The utility routine PSYCHROMETRICS, which calculates the thermodynamic properties of moist air, has been called with a wet bulb temperature above the maximum wet bulb temperature for the given pressure.Please check the routine which calls the PSYCHROMETRICS routine for possible sources of errors.    Reported information :error 114.>>.The problem is located somewhere in type 51.I can't figure out what to do.Should i change any parameters of type 51  or should i check somewhere else?Thank you.

My regards
Sotiris

Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!;