[TRNSYS-users] Internship

morad journeau moradj21 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 16 14:38:03 PDT 2009

Dear Sirs and Ladies,

I'm in a french engineering school and I must complete a training period abroad. I'm both employed by the study office Technic-Consult at Rouen specialized in thermal studies of buildings and I'm enrolled at the CESI (The CESI is a school of engineering ; the programme leads to a European Master’s degree level or Master of Engineering level (US)). I combine work and training on 3 years (96 weeks ish and 60 weeks at school). So this course provides good theoretical knowledge with hands-on experience.

My mission abroad could last about 3 months. Indeed, this course requires that second year trainees spend a 10 to 12-week professional mission in a foreign country.

The objectives of my mission are:
-    To develop new skills such as adaptability by living and working in a new and different environment, under conditions that are not entirely controlled (language, culture and work customs).
-    To improve my English in full immersion in the local language, especially for me (indeed my standard in English is quite low, please excuse me in advance).
-    To carry out a professional mission in the host company in accordance with their skills and experience.

With my determination, my motivation and my communication skills, I would be able to join one of your teams working on software trnsys.

I enclose my CV and my cover letter for your attention. Please do no hesitate to contact me if you require further information. I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards

 Morad Journeau
Inédit ! Des Emoticônes Déjantées! Installez les dans votre Messenger !
http://www.ilovemessenger.fr/Emoticones/EmoticonesDejantees.aspx