[TRNSYS-users] Multi-year simulations

Hermann Schranzhofer hermann.schranzhofer at tugraz.at
Fri Mar 13 07:43:33 PDT 2009

Hi Jeff,

we had a project running some years ago doing a multi-year building simulation and ran into troubles with simulation time higher than I think 5 years. I can't remember exactly the reason but there is some limitation (some far away memory device in my old brain tells me that it was something with type56).

But I expect no one else beside us is such a fool to be interested in 5 years building simulation ;-)

Best regards,
Hermann Schranzhofer.

 DI Dr. mont. Hermann Schranzhofer
 Institut fuer Waermetechnik / Institute of Thermal Engineering
 TU Graz / Graz University of Technology
 Inffeldgasse 25 / B, A-8010 Graz

 Tel.:  +43 316 873 7314
 mobil: +43 664 60 873 7314