[TRNSYS-users] Different results by different Trnsys versions?

Bjoern Nienborg bjoern.nienborg at ise.fraunhofer.de
Thu Jul 9 06:13:40 PDT 2009

Dear all,

I am using two Trnsys versions. New decks I create in the actual Studio
(release 16.01.0003). Since the accompanying TrnEdit always runs into
some access violation I use an older 16.01.0000 for parametric runs. Now
I discovered that the two versions calculate different results for one
and the same deck with identical parameters! For some results the
difference reaches up to 5%!!

Has there been a modification to the solver? Any other explanations?

Cheers,

Björn

--
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Björn Nienborg