[TRNSYS-users] building project

Jaime Rivas jaimerivassola at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 28 02:35:18 PST 2009

Hello,I am starting to learn this software and while I was creating the building project that appears in the tutorial,  an strange error ocurred.It was at the final step of creation and I took different windows into a word file that I add you.My computer is very new and it works with windows vista.Kind regars,Jaime
Anímate y disfruta con los mejores juegos de Messenger, ¡descúbrelos!
http://www.vivelive.com/juegos/