[TRNSYS-users] Control issue

John Bisgrove jbisgrove at earthsensitive.com
Wed Feb 25 11:12:40 PST 2009

Controllers can be set to stick. This keeps the controller value from
continuing to respond to each iteration. If the controller receives data
that continues to alternate its output, it will choose a value and stick
with it. This allows the rest of the system to converge on that condition.

John Bisgrove

Earth Sensitive Solutions

7523 County House Road

Auburn, NY 13021