[TRNSYS-users] Highly varying temperatures

Stefan de Kool s.dekool at chri.nl
Thu Feb 26 07:07:44 PST 2009

Dear all

I am running a project in which I have a high internal load in my building,
which varies at timesteps of about 1 min. Now I understood from the trnsys
manual (6.4.1.14) that trnsys calculates thermal conduction to the wall with
a temperature averaged over the prebid timebase. So with a normal timebase
conduction is averaged over 1 hour and I get jumps in temperature each
hour.. What can I do about this?  My walls do not allow a timebase <1 hr
(stability criteria not fulfilled). Any suggestions??

Met vriendelijke groet,

Stefan de Kool

Cauberg-Huygen Raadgevende Ingenieurs BV

Bezoekadres:

Boterdiep 48, 3077 AW Rotterdam

Postadres:

Postbus 9222, 3007 AE Rotterdam

Telefoon:

010 - 4257444

Fax:

010 - 4254443

E-mail:

s.dekool at chri.nl

Web:

www.chri.nl

KvK-nummer:

14623897

Disclaimer:

Op deze e-mail is een disclaimer van toepassing:
A disclaimer is applicable to this e-mail, please refer to:
http://www.chri.nl/emaildisclaimer