[TRNSYS-users] Control issue

Alvaro Campos Celador acampos001 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 25 08:55:21 PST 2009

Dear TRNSYS users,

I would like to understand the exact meaning of the parameter "Number of allowed oscillations" present in the components controller standard library. I find different results changing this value and sometimes the results don't agree with I expect but I'm not able to discover its exact sense

Thanks very much

Álvaro Campos
PHD. student - University of the Basque Country
Thermal Engineering Department
ENEDI Research group
acampos001 at ikasle.ehu.es